Monday, April 24, 2017

My new post..

I always wanted to start a blog or some sort like note for me to write down my daily life. So, 


today is the day that i have made it. Thank God. 


God, you know my heart, you know what i am worrying of. 


I hope whatever i do now is for the good of the society in the future. Nowadays,  i do not 


think so much of whether i am going to get marry or not. i am thinking more on how can i 


contribute to the society, especially for the strays. 


There is an outbreak of kennel cough in the shelter, may God take care of the dogs. 


" And because of all this we make a sure covenant." Nehemiah ix. 38.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember what God has prepared for you in heaven

Colossians 1:5 (KJV)  For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel; ...